Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/07/2021 TomTom, Social Media Intern
Oosterdoksstraat 114, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
6 mesi da settembre
500 € mensili lordi
- Manage our @lifeattomtom social media accounts on Instagram and LinkedIn, and post content there.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas to tell why we are the greatest place to work, possibly on earth (you will see as soon as you join us J).
- Interact with our colleagues across the globe to bring the most compelling stories to life.
- Engage with users on our accounts to establish a special connection with our brand.
- Analyze and report on social media metrics and website performance to understand how successful our efforts are.
- You love social media!
- Your English is almost flawless.
- EU citizenship or enrollment in a Dutch university (to meet work permit regulations).
- You are a Bachelor's or Master's student in Marketing or a related subject.
- You have great communication skills.
- You have a good eye for all things visual.
- You have a basic understanding of social media and website performance metrics. Preferred but not obligatory, that’s the moment to learn!
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.