Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/07/2021 Royal DSM, Internship Management Support
Chemelot Campus Gate 2, Geleen, Paesi Bassi
4-6 mesi (da settembre o inizio 2022)
Benefit: Indennità di alloggio e rimborso viaggio
Your main responsibility in this internship will be market research into the future of Management Support: What does the future look like? Which competencies are required for this? Translating these competencies to individual and team level in order to get a clear picture of what still needs to be developed.
Next to this activity mentioned above, you may be involved in other ad hoc tasks as needed.
As we are moving towards a hybrid workplace, the internship will take place mostly remote with occasional travel to our office in Geleen, The Netherlands.
- We are looking for a Bachelor or Master student in the field of Business Administration or similar studies.
- Someone who is curious, open-minded and a fast learner.
- He or she needs to possess strong communication skills and a customer-focused mindset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Please note that you have to be enrolled in school throughout the internship period. Internship applicants must also be able to obtain a third-party signature by their University Supervisor in order to be eligible to have an Internship Contract with DSM.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.