Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/07/2021 KIA, Intern Electrification
Kia Europe Headquarters
Theodor-Heuss-Allee, 11, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
Produzione/Qualità, Engineering, Project/Business Management
Minimo 6 mesi da settembre
Benefit: Mensa aziendale
- Support the coordination of the European rollout plan for the current Public charging solution
- Support Interface between Markets and 3rd party charging suppliers for implementation
- Support coordination within KME for all cross departmental projects related to charging (Public/Home/Business/Dealer)
- Collect data to define KPI´s for performance of the charging solution by country
- Prepare presentations for Senior Management.
- Bachelor or Master student
- Interest in the automotive industry
- Capability to understand different market needs
- Good presentation skills
- Good in preparing and analyzing data
- Motivation with Electric Vehicle business
- Motivation for cross functional projects
- Motivation to work with internal markets
- Strong team player with an open approach to different nationalities and cultures
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); an additional European language constitutes an advantage
- Good computer skills (MS-Office) especially excel and power point
- For your internship at Kia Europe you need to be enrolled during the whole internship period.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.