Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/07/2021 Paysafe, Recruitment Intern
Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose" 90, Sofia, Bulgaria
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane, Educazione e Formazione
- Exposure to the full recruitment lifecycle; from headcount review and role approval to preparing job offers for successful candidates
- You will assist the Recruitment team and Hiring Managers with candidate sourcing and CV screening
- You will gain experience working with LinkedIn, local job boards and other talent databases
- You will work to support the Recruiters with candidate communication and interview scheduling
- You will also gain exposure to the world of employer branding, from the conception of innovative ideas through to event management and campaign de-briefs
- You will work with recruitment and hiring data and learn how to pull insightful trends that help dictate hiring strategy
- You will gain a deeper understanding about variety of roles at Paysafe and how different functions interact to sustain a global, successful business
- You will participate to recruitment team meetings where we discuss challenges as a team, and how to over come these as a team.
- Bachelor’s degree (or currently a student) in HR, Psychology, Business Administration, Sociology or related field
- Fluent command in English both verbal and written
- A proactive personality who takes pride in truly ‘owning’ their work
- A creative mindset, ready to think of and try new things
- Interpersonal skills with the ability gain trust with key stakeholders
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.