Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/07/2021 Diageo, Talent Engagement Intern
Váci út 26, Budapest, Ungheria
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
- Support the Talent Engagement Team in recruiting and sourcing
- Manage applications
- Produce daily, monthly reports related to Recruitment
- Drive increase in capacity and efficiency
- Data entry/data processing in Workday
- Running data quality checks/handling data maintenance
- Interact with HRBPs, employees, Line Managers and other First Point Teams globally.
- The position is open for applicants with active or passive student status
- Pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in HR or related field
- Upper intermediate English knowledge both verbal & written
- Knowledge of Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point etc.)
- SAP or Workday knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in recruitment is an advantage
- Be able to invest 30-40 working hours per week according to agreed schedule
- Long-term development opportunity.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.