Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/07/2021 European Cancer Patient Coalition, Communication internship
ECPC - European Cancer Patient Coalition
Rue Montoyer 40, Brussels, Belgio
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
813 € mensili lordi
Benefit: Rimborso spese di trasporto + tickets restaurant
L'offerta scade il 19/08/2021
- Assisting the communication of partnerships and research projects: setting up and implementing communication and dissemination plans to promote these specific projects (Nutrition Campaign, Make Sense Campaign, Non Melanoma Skin Cancer Campaign, DIAdIC, PREFER, and other possible projects), building on our relationships with partners and other organisations.
- Writing pieces for various audiences: press releases for EU news media, webpages and web articles presenting our actions on ECPC website, newsletters to our Members, social media posts, etc.
- Liaising with our members: finetuning the functionalities of the new database and updating it, assessing Members’ needs and building on our relationships, providing input to create an engaging membership policy.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, political science or related field
- Previous experience (internship, volunteering, work) in the communication field
- English (fluent written and verbal) is mandatory
- Experience in using Microsoft Office and social media
- Understanding of EU policy making processes.
- A marketing and political flair
- Strong skills to translate complex materials into content that resonates with nonspecialist audience, journalistic style, understanding of the media’s world, taste for research and argumentation
- Creativity and thinking out of the box
- Strong interpersonal communication and networking skills.
Sense of organisation:
- Ability to prioritise, follow through, meet deadlines and deliver results
- Attention to details
- Can-do attitude and ability to find solutions.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.