Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/07/2021 ICJ, Internship in the Archives, Indexing and Distribution Division
ICJ - International Court Of Justice
Carnegieplein 2, The Hague, Paesi Bassi
- preserving ICJ and PCIJ historical documents;
- classifying and filing physical records, particularly those relating to the Court’s case files;
- scanning legal records into the archive management system;
- registering incoming and outgoing email;
- taking receipt of and delivering non-confidential information, pleadings and publications to and from States parties, Members of the Court and the United Nations Secretariat;
- carrying out research and retrieving historical documents;
- performing other information management tasks as requested.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or equivalent, preferably in archives or information management, law or a related field.
- Good command of either English or French is required. Knowledge of other official languages of the United Nations would be an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.