Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/07/2021 Radisson Hotel Group, Internship in Loyalty Marketing
Radisson Hotel Group
Calle de Alfonso XII, 62, Madrid, Spagna
To Be discussed
L'offerta scade il 05/09/2021
- Supporting the loyalty marketing and CRM team with daily activities in order to further engage and activate members of the loyalty program with Radisson brand.
- Follow customer lifecycle including recruitment, engagement, loyalty and retention campaigns of the global loyalty program.
- Ensure customer enrollment journey is well executed on all touchpoints by providing support to web and opeations team.
- Assist quality loyalty team in follow up of customer questions and feedbacks to continuously improve the program and benefits offered to members.
- Provide a weekly competitive analysis and benchmark against competitors for EMEA and APAC.
- Support loyalty managers in monthly reports and presentations preparation around loyalty activity.
- Establish and maintain archive of presentations, marketing materials and communications accessible to all internal stakeholders under central Intranet website.
- Maintain up to date promotional folders that demonstrate all marketing activities and coverage, such as advertisements, inclusion in partner newsletters.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to set up online offers.
- Play an active role and contribute ideas to the Trainee Scheme at Radisson CSO.
- Has to be enrolled in a school program in order to be eligible for the internship
- Proficiency in English and excellent writing skills.
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Good communication and social skills
- Good team player
- Well organized with an eye for detail – keep deadlines
- Flexible and co-operative
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, mainly Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Flexible and has an innovative approach to working
- Able to work under pressure and independently.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.