Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/07/2021 Ferrero, Internship Internal Communications
rue de Trèves - Findel Business Center-Complexe B, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
6 mesi (da settembre)
- Contribute to the design and implementation of communication campaigns and activities within the HQ related to group transformational, HR and workplace projects/initiatives;
- Write, edit, review content for the creation of communication materials (print, online, video) to feed internal channels with relevant messages;
- Manage Ferrero’s local intranet: source and create content, increase engagement among employees to use the local intranet and Office 365 tools;
- Contribute to the management of large-scale projects such as Great Place to Work ® employee survey on HQ level;
- Support crisis management at local level as needed;
- Enhance the existing analytics approach for the intranet;
- Participate in the organization of internal events.
- Bachelor/Master Student or Graduate in Communications, Business, Marketing or related fields;
- Previous experience in Internal Communications (preferably in a Multinational Company) is considered an advantage;
- Ability to work effectively in a complex and fast-paced environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Result orientation and high-quality standards;
- Strong analytical skills and a detail-oriented mindset;
- Passion for communication, social media, employer branding and knowledge of related trends, as well as a creative flair.
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
- Experience with SharePoint and with Content Management Systems;
- Proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot tables, v-look up) preferred.
- Fluent in English,
- Any other language is a plus.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.