Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/07/2021 Arm, 2021 Hardware Training Intern
Arm Hungary Kft.
Futó u. 45, Budapest, Ungheria
- developing and trialling new processes for use by the design/verification teams
- developing testbenches and test cases to verify the design to high standard
- investigating alternative options for existing design or verification implementations
In order to be considered, you have ongoing at the least BSc or BEng degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant subject.
Crucial skills and experience that we look for in a successful Intern include:
- A keen interest in digital systems
- Understanding of computer architecture and micro-architecture concepts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creativity and ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Good inter-personal and teamwork skills
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.