Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/07/2021 Roche, Student Internship in Analytical Development Biochemistry
Grenzacherstrasse 124, Basel, Svizzera
6 mesi (da ottobre)
- Development of analytical methods for the characterization/quantitation of formulation components in highly concentrated protein therapeutics using chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Improvement of various methods to determine protein purity (e.g. size exclusion chromatography) and surfactant content (e.g. reversed-phase chromatography)
- Comprehensive documentation of performed experiments and developed methods
- Becoming an integral part of the team supporting its mission of technical development of therapeutic candidates
- Gain initial insight into a non-GMP/GMP working/laboratory environment.
You are an enrolled student or recent graduate within the field of natural sciences, biology, bio-(analytical) chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or related fields. You are motivated to increase and share your theoretical and practical knowledge on the field of analytical method development and chromatography. You are an enthusiast of new technologies and you easily show engagement with people. Basic knowledge of chromatography (HPLC) and experiences in biomolecule sample preparation in general are of advantage. Moreover, you are/have:
- Highly self-motivated and science driven
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Proactive mentality
- Proficiency in English is a must; German and any other languages are a plus.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.