Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/09/2021 Bosch, Professional Internship: Electronics Reliability Testing
Km 3,7 3800-533 , Cacia Aveiro , Portogallo
- Perfom reliability testing in development processes of electronic control units and electronic devices;
- Build of test setups for eletronics testing;
- Review and understand technical specification of test specifications and test procedures;
- Create testplans, execute and document reliability tests;
- Design, document and support implementation of reliability test procedures;
- Quality improvement of existing products range and lab facilities.
- Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics, Systems Engineering or related technical field;
- Previous knowledge in:
- Electronics and automation;
- Programming in C++ and Python;
- IoT/IIoT tools and hardware (is a plus);
- Electronic control units and electronics devices testing (is a plus);
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Onenote);
- Results oriented and pro-active attitude;
- Problem solving mindset and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Good communication skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.