Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/09/2021 Lego, Junior Equipment Engineer for internship
Aastvej 1, Billund, Danimarca
6 mesi. Primavera 2022.
- Designing, developing and testing new processing equipment within our current standards, guidelines and machine platforms
- Ensuring the performance of new equipment (safe to operate, high quality, high stability, satisfying output, acceptable cost, etc.)
- Maturing concepts based on requirements for internal customers in collaboration with our specialist team (decoration technician, equipment technician and production process engineer)
- Assessing the need for processing production equipment and deciding on how to solve it
- Designing 2D and 3D drawings as well as technical specifications
- You are currently studying engineering - either on your master’s or well into your bachelor’s degree. Preferably Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics or Technical product design and development.
- You have experience working with 3D CAD design (preferably in Siemens NX or similar software) as well as technical specification and documentation.
- You have a good theoretical understanding of mechanics, technical design principles and materials
- You have some experience working with product or equipment development processes - e.g., from your studies.
- You speak and write English effortlessly.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.