Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/09/2021 ICL, Intern GPO
ICL Europe Cooperatief U.A.
Koningin Wilhelminaplein 30, Amsterdam , Paesi Bassi
1. Project based: Giving candidate exposure to multimillion value capex projects, process improvement projects in a time bound ecosystem. There shall be multiple opportunities for such projects and exact project details can be worked out after understanding selected candidate’s interest area/expertise and ongoing requirement.
2. Operational: Giving you exposure into day to day working of procurement professional in a diverse ecosystem such as ours. On operational aspect, you are expected to support colleagues by
- Active participation in sourcing activities; Assisting the Global Sourcing Manager in preparing the tender document.
- Negotiating terms and conditions with suppliers.
- Reviewing, preparing, verifying and/or approving financial and business transactions within established frameworks and guidelines.
- Issuing purchase orders/call-offs in SAP system; Contract Upload in internal data management system.
- Support the team in reporting/ BI report testing.
- Bachelors / Master’s student (preferably of Purchasing & supply chain);
- Available 4 – 5 days per week for 3 - 6 months;
- Proactive and accurate attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Detail-oriented mindset
- Great Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word skills; VBA/Macro knowledge would be advantageous.
- English is a must. Other languages would be advantageous (especially German, Spanish).
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.