Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/09/2021 Kantox, Finance Intern
18, Carrer de la Marina, Barcelona, Spagna
Contabilità e finanza
We are looking for a proactive and hard-working Finance Intern to join our international Finance team for a paid internship lasting 6 months with the possibility to move to a full time position. Your main responsibilities will be to support the Finance team in the day-to-day financial administration and processing of transactions into the Spanish and UK entities.
- Work with general ledger accounts
- Help in reconciling credit cards, travel expenses reports and bank accounts
- Assist with month-end close process and journal entries
- Help with collection process together with Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Assist with special projects and initiatives
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
Possibility to move to a full time position.
- Education: Accounting / Business Administration or similar
- Advanced level (C1) in Spanish and English, both written and spoken
- Advanced level in MS Excel
- Eligibility to sign a university agreement for an internship
- Previous experience in an Accounting/Finance department.
Our ideal Finance Intern profile:
- Good analytical skills
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Takes ownership of and has a proactive approach to problem solving
- Well organised
- Team player.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.