Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/09/2021 International Computing Centre, Internship – Business Solutions Unit
UNICC - United Nations International Computing Centre
Avinguda Comarques del País Valencia, Valencia, Spagna
825 euro mensili
L'offerta scade il 26/09/2021
- Assist in the resolution of requests and/or incidents related to applications managed by the CPB on Windows and/or Linux environments).
- Assist in administration of database servers managed by A CPB.
- Review and make proposal how to streamline the process to set up a new application environment (servers provisioning, firewall rules amendments, etc.).
- Review reports generated by the monitoring systems, to propose follow-up actions and/or recommendations.
- Collect necessary documentation for the creation of a knowledge base for CPB.
- At the end of the assignment, the intern will be required to write a short report on his/her internship experience.
- Overall attitude at work: Maintains integrity and takes a clear ethical approach and stance; demonstrates commitment to the Organization’s mandate and promotes the values of the Organization in daily work and behaviour; is accountable for work carried out in line with own role and responsibilities; is respectful towards, and trusted by, colleagues and counterparts.
- Communication: Expresses oneself clearly in conversation and interaction with others; actively listens. Produces effective written communications. Ensures that information is shared.
- Teamwork: Develops and promotes effective relationships with colleagues and team members. Deals constructively with conflicts.
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences: Demonstrates ability to work constructively with people with different backgrounds and orientations. Respects differences and ensures that all can contribute.
- Knowing and Managing Yourself: Manages ambiguity and pressure in a self-reflective and constructive way. Uses criticism as a developmental opportunity. Seeks opportunities for continuous learning and professional growth.
- To qualify for this internship, applicants must be currently enrolled in a University programme (final year of a Master’s degree or equivalent) specializing in areas that are relevant to UNICC’s line of business such as Computer Science or other related fields or must have graduated in the last 6 months.
Work Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
Applicants are not required to have professional work experience to participate in UNICC’s internship programme, but applicants should have basic knowledge in some of the following areas:
- IT service management processes and/or technologies
- LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP) stack
- Database Management Systems
- IIS/.NET framework
- Reporting tools such as Power BI and/or Business Objects
- Networking communication and TCP/IP
- Scripting in PowerShell, Python and/or Bash
- Fluency in English is required (verbal and written)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.