Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/09/2021 Roche, Project Management Intern
Grenzacherstrasse 124, Basel, Svizzera
Support the transformation journey within PTDM, in particular:
- Define new ways of working and new organizational structures
- Be an ambassador for change
- Develop and improve tools and processes in the areas of project management
- Setting up the appropriate platforms for communication and documentation storage
- Ensure adequate and timely communication of new environment
- Creating and driving ideas and activities for mindset and cultural change
In your daily Business you will also:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the drug development process and CMC project management
- Bring new expertise and perspective to PTDM and enhance our operations’ efficiency/effectiveness
- You are an enrolled student in the advanced phase of your Master degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economic Science, Medical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering.
- You are passionate about communication tools and new ways of working and sharing information. Furthermore, you are constantly seeking new ways of improving the status quo and are driven by solving problems and you are interested in working in a multi-disciplinary project management environment.
- You are fluent in English written and spoken
Moreover, you are/have:
- Enrolled in a Master program at a university or finished your studies within 12 months
- Technical skills in Google suite and other project management and communication tools
- First experience in project management is an advantage
- Scientific background or interest in pharma product development is a plus
- A team player and loves to work in a multicultural environment
- Creative, persistent, driven and eager to learn
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.