Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/09/2021 ENCATC, Virtual Communication Traineeships
Avenue Maurice, 1, Brussels, Belgio
minimo 3 mesi (da gennaio 2022)
- Assisting in gathering and preparing content for monthly e-newsletters (ENCATC News) and the weekly ENCATC Flash;
- assisting in the layout production of ENCATC information and promotional material
- assisting to create short video and editing clips for social media;
- assisting in the promotion of ENCATC presence in the social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) and in European and international newspapers;
- regularly updating the ENCATC website;
- other outreach-related activities as appropriate.
- Higher education qualification in Communication, an MA student in final year of studies with a strong background in Communication, or Communications schools;
- Knowledge and possibly experience about event communication;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, French is a plus, and other languages are highly appreciated;
- Demonstrate good skills to organise research tasks, analyse the information collected, and be able to summarise it in a clear manner;
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office with Adobe Suite as a plus.
- The Communication Trainee should have some experience in event communication and can work independently.
- Excellent organisational skills and a pro-active attitude are a must.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.