Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/09/2021 British Embassy, Trade Policy Intern
Thunstrasse 50, Bern, Svizzera
Legale/Affari internazionali, Contabilità e finanza
5 mesi (da novembre)
2.190 CHF mensili
L'offerta scade il 26/09/2021
Trade policy and analysis
You will support the development of UK/Swiss/Liechtenstein trade policy by:
- Carrying out desk research of Swiss domestic legislation in relation to services and investment;
- Providing analysis of Swiss FTA chapters;
- Researching and drafting policy papers on relevant trade issues;
- You may be required to collate relevant domestic policy, political and economic analysis, and provide research for briefings and reports.
You will support the UK’s ambition to remove market access barriers by:
- Conducting sector-based desk research to build our understanding of Swiss domestic regulation;
- Monitoring Parliamentary debates and legislation that will impact UK businesses operating in Switzerland and Liechtenstein;
- Carry out desk research on EU trade policy issues that may impact Switzerland and Liechtenstein;
- Engage with businesses to discuss potential barriers to trade that they face.
Communications and events
- Support the organisation and delivery of business-facing events;
- Work with the communications team to produce high quality online content to support DIT objectives and to market events.
- Fluent written and spoken English as well as either German or French (minimum level required C1 for English Language and B2 for German/French language under the CEFRL or equivalent );
- Excellent analytical, communication and organisational skills;
- Degree in business, international relations, political economy, law or economics, and/or practical experience in any of these fields;
- Demonstrable interest in trade policy and an understanding of the context that affects trade between the UK, EU and Switzerland/Liechtenstein;
- Possession of a valid work permit.
- Experience, either academic or practical, of trade policy/international trade issues.
- Seeing the Big Picture, Collaborating and Partnering, Delivering at Pace.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.