Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/09/2021 European Investment Fund, EIF Trainee - Front Office Business Support (FOBS) Division’s - Data Integrity (DI) Unit
EIF - European Investment Fund
37 Av. John F. Kennedy, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza
5 mesi. Inizio: ottobre 2021
L'offerta scade il 27/09/2021
- Assist the DI team in the development of the CRM tool;
- Assist the DI team in gathering the different feedback from EIG users;
- Assist the DI team in the development of appropriate dashboards to monitor CRM activities and provide relevant key information to management on EIF relations with external counterparties;
- Assist the DI team in implementing a structured approach on the general data cleaning exercise, to ensure data quality and consistency for the new CRM tool.
- Prior experience in banking/asset management and/or familiarity with equity investments (private equity or venture capital) and/or portfolio guarantees would be a plus;
- Experience with a customer relations management software would be considered as an advantage; Ease with IT applications and data analyses and presentations;
- Ability to collate, organise and structure financial figures in excel and/or other software.
- Some knowledge and understanding of EIF’s mission and activities and of markets and legal frameworks relevant to EIF business, as well as policies and priorities in that context would be a plus
- Analytical skills:
- Creative and critical thinking;
- Ability to analyze customer data in a meaningful way;
- Ability to confront with tight deadlines;
- Ability to develop reports;
- Ability to analyze, make recommendations and to draw conclusions
- Fluency in English; knowledge of further EU languages considered an asset;
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills;
- Ability to work productively;
- Demonstrate initiative, capability to work autonomously under given objectives and organise own work effectively even under time pressure;
- Ability to concentrate on results and deliverables.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.