Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/09/2021 European Central Bank, Traineeships in IT Security
ECB - European Central Bank
Sonnemannstrasse 20, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
1.070 euro mensili
Benefit: indennità di alloggio
L'offerta scade il 06/10/2021
As a trainee in the Digital Security Services Division, you will:
- contribute to security engineering, security operations or security governance activities in areas such as IT risk management, communication and network security, identity and access management, cloud security, vulnerability management, penetration testing, threat intelligence and security awareness.
As a trainee in the Market Infrastructure Support Division, you will:
- review the information security controls and cyber resilience posture of the Eurosystem’s market infrastructures, such as TARGET2, TARGET2-Securities and TARGET Instant Payment Settlement. These infrastructures support the efficient processing of payments and securities transactions and are systemically important for financial stability in the euro area. Work will also include reviewing the existing frameworks for the identification and management of (cyber) threats and threat scenarios to support the identification and assessment of operational (cyber-related) risks. Moreover, as part of the Division’s work you will support the activities of the second line of defence for the TARGET Services and review and assess the first line of defence activities related to TARGET Services cyber resilience.
As a trainee in the Supervisory Risk – Non-Financial Risk Division in ECB Banking Supervision, you will:
- contribute to support Joint Supervisory Teams in IT risk supervision (e.g. on areas such as cyber incident reporting, IT metrics and training);
- participate in IT risk data analysis for the preparation of notes, memoranda, external publications and dossiers.
- a bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of computer science, information security, mathematics or another relevant field;
- good IT and analytical skills;
- familiarity with one or more information security or cyber resilience concepts, such as IT risk management, identity and access management, cryptography, threat intelligence and vulnerability management;
- a good knowledge of the MS Office package;
- an advanced (C1) command of English and an intermediate (B1) command of at least one other official language of the EU, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- knowledge of international IT security standards or frameworks (e.g. ISO 27000 family, COBIT and NIST);
- programming or scripting skills relevant to security engineering or data analysis;
- knowledge of operational risk management frameworks (for the traineeship in the Market Infrastructure Support Division and the Supervisory Risk – Non-Financial Risk Division);
- knowledge of payments, securities settlement or collateral management systems and related international requirements for their secure operation (for the traineeship in the Market Infrastructure Support Division).
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.