Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/10/2021 CEPS, Intern Industrial relations and social dialogue
CEPS - Centre for European Policy Studies
1 Place du Congrès, Brussels, Belgio
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo
3 - 6 mesi da novembre
L'offerta scade il 24/10/2021
- Conducting interviews with policy experts or other relevant stakeholders in the field of industrial relations, collective bargaining, social dialogue, social policies and, possibly, inequalities related to the labour market;
- Analysing survey responses and follow-up with respondents;
- Summarise findings in written form.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, home-based internships are possible.
- Student about to complete a Master’s in Economics, Political Sciences or equivalent; only students enrolled at a university during the full duration of the internship period are eligible.
- Experience in conducting complex interviews (structured and unstructured), especially in person or online;
- Comfortable to deal with diverse interlocutors;
- Experience in dealing with qualitative data; Good knowledge of Excel and other statistical software;
- Excellent command of English, both orally and in writing. Excellent knowledge of another EU official language is a plus;
- Able to work in a research team and open to giving and receiving feedback;
- Able to respect deadlines and prioritise tasks.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.