Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/10/2021 ICRC, Traineeship in the Accountability to Affected People Unit
ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross
Avenue de la Paix 19, Genève, Svizzera
12 mesi, da metà gennaio
3.567 CHF mensili lordi
L'offerta scade il 31/10/2021
The associate works within the Accountability to Affected People (AAP) unit. The unit’s role is based on the ICRC’s AAP framework and helps the ICRC adopt people centric approaches within its programmes. These efforts aim to enable ICRC to fulfil its commitment to being accountable to the people it serves on one hand, and to improve the relevance, timeliness and effectiveness of its actions in ways that are inclusive and impartial on the other hand. The associate supports this work by taking responsibility - under the guidance of the head of unit - for the development and maintenance of lean and up-to-date planning and monitoring systems enabling the effective and timely delivery of all projects within the AAP unit.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or public administration or related course, or master’s degree with relevant project management certification (IPMA, PMP, six sigma, Agile, etc…) and experience.
- Computer proficiency (MS office), familiarity with project management and productivity tools (e.g. Gantt charts, Kaban, online collaboration tools, e.g. Asana, MURAL).
- Fluent in English. Additional languages such as French, Spanish, Arabic an asset.
- Good project management skills, including resource and time management ability.
- Excellent problem-solving and independent decision-making skills.
- Experience with productivity and communication tools.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Creative, flexible, dynamic, empathetic, solution-oriented, and innovative.
- Employs a growth mindset and is dedicated to enabling learning for others.
- Lateral thinker, capable of listening to other people’s points of view, and understanding and integrating multiple internal and external perspectives.
- Strong attention to detail, diligent, and able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Able to complete tasks and responsibilities independently with limited or no supervision at all.
- Possess strong team spirit and enjoys working in teams composed of people from different fields and backgrounds.
- Dedicated to the mission of the ICRC and in putting affected people at the centre of its humanitarian work.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.