Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/10/2021 Toy Industries of Europe, Public Affairs Intern
TIE - Toy Industries of Europe
Boulevard de Waterloo 36, Brussels, Belgio
L'offerta scade il 25/10/2021
- Monitoring EU and national policy developments – for example on toy safety, environment, consumer protection, international trade and intellectual property rights
- Contributing to TIE’s digital presence on our websites and social media
- Organising stakeholder and member events
- Engaging with Members of the European Parliament, EU civil servants and stakeholders in the policy debates
- Promoting the importance of play to EU policy makers
- Supporting the management of key digital communications projects
- Assisting colleagues in the development and design of external presentations
- Ad hoc support for administrative tasks
- Degree in European Studies, Law or Social Sciences;
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written. A real interest in clear communications.
- Knowledge of/interest in EU affairs and issues;
- Social media management skills.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.