Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/10/2021 Canon, Order Management Intern
Bovenkerkerweg 59, Amstelveen, Paesi Bassi
- Manage orders, queries and claims from order entry through to delivery shipment of product to customer respecting Service Level Agreements.
- Interface with various levels of sales, operations and other functional groups to ensure orders flow appropriately.
- Monitor order related compliance of the delivery dates and quantities to initiate proactive measures for optimising delivery reliability in good time and to be always capable to provide order related information.
- Work closely with Canon National Sales Organisations (NSO), Business Units and Service Excellence Teams to ensure best practice sharing.
- Communicate business requirements with all stakeholders effectively
- Good communication skills
- Organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Eligibility to work in the Netherlands.
- English fluency is a must, German would be an advantage
- Excel fluency
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.