Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/10/2021 EARTO, Policy Trainee
EARTO - European Association of Research and Technology Organisations
Rue Joseph II, 36-38, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo
circa 800 € al mese
Benefit: Buoni pasto e rimborso trasporti locali
L'offerta scade il 29/10/2021
The intern will mainly support the Policy team with research and analysis on EU policy topics linked to Research and Innovation, including monitoring and reporting on EU news, supporting the management of EARTO Policy Working Groups, Task Forces and projects with external stakeholders (e.g. OECD, JRC), attending conferences and workshops in Brussels, and participating in the organisation of EARTO events. Main Missions:
- Monitoring and reporting on EU news and key EARTO dossiers especially focused on research & innovation (Horizon Europe, European Research Area, Digital Europe Programme, and other R&I related policies)
- Supporting the Policy Team by drafting papers, notes, meetings’ minutes, website news, and newsletter articles, for internal and external use.
- Supporting the Policy team with the management of EARTO Working Groups and Task Forces, incl. meetings’ organisation, drafting presentations, coordination with members, etc.
- Supporting the Policy Team with the management/coordination of ongoing projects with external stakeholders (OECD, JRC, etc.).
- Participating in conferences, webinars, workshops and other events (in Brussels or by teleconference) and reporting to the Policy Team.
- Supporting the organisation of EARTO events such as the EARTO Annual Conference in March.
- Updating contact databases on a regular basis.
- University degree (preferably Master Level) – or in the process of completion
- Interest in EU public affairs and policy-making, especially in the field of Research and Innovation.
- Knowledge of EU Institutions and policy-making process is an asset.
- Good analytical skills and experience with writing content for reports, briefing notes, website is an asset.
- Highly motivated, with a team spirit, proactive attitude, willingness to learn and attention to details.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is essential, and knowledge of WordPress and Mailchimp is an asset.
- Fluency in English is essential. French or other language(s) are an asset.
- Legally entitled to work in the EU.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.