Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/10/2021 Uber, Operations Intern - Eater Growth
C. de Martínez Villergas, 52, Madrid, Spagna
Comunicazione/Marketing, Statistica/Data analysis, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio ottobre/novembre 2021.
- Growth: you will be in charge of defining our growth strategy, executing our promotional campaigns (segmenting, planning, budgeting, creating CRM content), setting up A/B tests and tracking their performance. For example, you will test different promotion schemes to acquire new users to find the sweet spot between growth vs. cost.
- Build and launch tools: you will create tools and processes that optimise growth vs. spend, and optimise eater pricing. For example, you could create a process to segment eaters based on ordering behavior that increases the efficiency of our promotion spend.
- Project Management: Operations interns oversee projects from their initial definition until their final implementation. They are also responsible for defining and following project KPIs. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with many different teams in Spain (Finance, Marketing & Brand, Restaurant Ops…) and across the world, ensuring alignment, quick execution - all while maintaining Uber’s high standards for operational execution.
- Data analysis: you will autonomously create your own analyses in SQL and create flexible and scalable dashboards (on Excel/Google Sheets, but also Tableau or Data Studio if you prefer) to measure the success of your projects.
- Written and spoken fluency in Spanish and English
- Currently enrolled or graduated in the last 6 months in a Masters or Bachelors degree
- Working rights in Spain (No sponsorship available)
- Business Insight: Understanding and being fully aware of how our business operates and how it makes money and sustains profitable growth, now and in the future
- Communication: Using communication skills and situational awareness to clearly deliver information to a variety of audiences
- Planning and Organization: Setting up and maintaining systems to appropriately structure and keep track of tasks and projects
- Problem Solving: Effectively resolving issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic and common sense
- Stakeholder Management: Taking time to build helpful relationships; earning the trust of others within the organization through strong situational awareness and reliability
- Teamwork: Demonstrates optimism, respects others and works well in a team
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.