Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/10/2021 Deloitte, Data Analytics Trainee
20 Boulevard de Kockelscheuer, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Informatica/ICT, Statistica/Data analysis
- Gathers raw data and creates data visualization scenarios under the guidance of project team
- Develop data analytics model for descriptive and predictive analytics
- Create visualization dashboards to draw insights and recommendations for clients
- Create quality deliverables to communicate technical solutions to appropriate audiences
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure the analytics needs are met
- Enrolled in a Master's degree (Bac+4/5) in Business Intelligence, Analytics or Computer science
- A proactive and dynamic attitude, you pay attention to detail and have a client-orientated approach
- The ability to serve as a liaison between IT and various business units.
- The capacity to think critically and understand complex processes
- A first experience with data analytics tools such as Python or R, visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview, etc.)
- Fluency in English and French; German will be considered an asset
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.