Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/11/2021 Ernst & Young, Internship Data & Analytics
EY - Ernst & Young
De Kleetlaan 2, Machelen (Diegem), Belgio
Informatica/ICT, Engineering, Statistica/Data analysis
There is no proper prediction model for stock prices. But with the surge of (Deep) Reinforcement learning, there is hope for better prediction. And this is what this internship is all about: how can we predict stock market prices using reinforcement learning? You will apply the concepts of (deep) reinforcement learning to the stock price prediction for a specific stock, working in an agent-based system to predict higher returns based on the current environment and report on the predicted stock price with a real-time dashboarding system to highlight how the agent influence the return.
- You will join a team of passionate experts who deploy cutting-edge AI and analytics solutions, within a leading, global professional services firm
- You will join a growing Data Science & Artificial Intelligence practice, moved with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You will receive coaching and guidance, both on technical matters and soft skills and project management, and access to state of the art technologies.
- You will learn on the job daily from more experienced professionals in our team.
- You are strongly motivated to become an excellent data scientist
- You are on-track for a master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related fields.
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty, and your coding skills are on point whether it’s in Java, Python, R, SAS, SPSS etc.
- You love picking your brain to apply data science methods to solve business problems
- You have strong communication and presentation skills and can’t wait to take full ownership of this project to overcome the stock prediction challenge
- You are ready to work independently and collaborate effectively as part of a team of Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers and Academic Partners.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.