Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/05/2022 European Central Bank, Traineeship in Purchasing Team
ECB - European Central Bank
Sonnemannstrasse 20, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
Economia e finanza, Project/Business Management
6-12 mesi. Inizio: dal primo agosto 2022
1.070 euro mensili
Benefit: indennità di alloggio
L'offerta scade il 03/06/2022
- support purchase and invoice approval operations, carrying out tasks of increasing complexity;
- contribute to development initiatives stemming from the team’s work programme, which could relate to business processes, operational procedures, collaborative practices and/or communication;
- help to move the team’s knowledge base onto a recently adopted platform.
- a bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, finance, accounting, auditing or another relevant field;
- an understanding of budgeting and operational accounting matters;
- the ability to analyse financial records and contractual documentation and translate information into figures in a structured way;
- an advanced knowledge of the MS Office package;
- an advanced (C1) command of English and an intermediate (B1) command of at least one other official language of the EU, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- experience with purchasing, accounting or financial management;
- knowledge of international accounting and reporting standards such as IAS and IFRS;
- knowledge of an ERP system (e.g. SAP);
- operational and administrative experience with contracts or the provision of services in relation to facility management, premises, IT, human resources or finance;
- an understanding of the ECB’s mission, tasks and responsibilities.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.