Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/05/2022 UNCTAD, Internship in Marketing and data analysis
UNCTAD - United Nations Conference for Trade and Development
Palais des Nations, Geneva, Svizzera
L'offerta scade il 17/07/2022
- Contribute to ideas for designing engaging digital marketing campaigns about trade and development challenges and the work UNCTAD is doing to help countries, business and people overcome them.
- Provide support developing new written and multimedia content for digital marketing campaigns, including web stories, short social media videos and infographics.
- Assist in analyzing the impact, reach and engagement of digital marketing campaigns.
- Supports other strategic communications and outreach projects.
In the content of the COVID-19 pandemic, applicants may be requested to undertake the internship remotely in view of constraints regarding visa issuance, international travel and access to UN premises. Applicants must be prepared to undertake the internship remotely for a part or the entirety of the internship.
- The United Nations internship programme is intended to expose students or recent graduates to the United Nations in order to enhance their educational experience and to help them to gain experience in the work of the Organization. Therefore, applicants to the programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- (a) Be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or,
- (b) Be enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum bachelor's level or equivalent).
- Good analytical skills and related practical experience working with social media, video production, graphic design, and with creation of websites;
- Knowledge of policies and practices of international organizations on international development and economic issues;
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, new marketing tactics and tools;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to translate complex research into common language;
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Interns are also required to have good knowledge of online platforms and experience working collaboratively online.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of Spanish or French is an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.