Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/05/2022 Unctad, Internship Graphic designer in the Communications and External Relations Office
UNCTAD - United Nations Conference for Trade and Development
Palais des Nations, Geneva, Svizzera
Grafica e Design, Commerciale/Marketing, Comunicazione/Giornalismo
L'offerta scade il 18/07/2022
- Assists with the preparation, editing and graphic design of various written documents, e.g. news items, web banners, meetings logos, etc.
- Supports the design of digital and multimedia content (logos, factsheets, infographics, short animations, videos) to improve UNCTAD’s creative storytelling.
- Contributes to brainstorming and to developing ideas to visually tell UNCTAD’s stories and highlight the results of our work in support of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SGDs) and UNCTAD's objective of delivering “Prosperity for All”.
- Research for the visualization / iconography of trade and development topics and issues based on current communication trends and campaigns in similar fields
- Assisting in creating graphic and animated content to be posted on unctad.org and UNCTAD’s social media channels.
- Setting-up, producing and editing video interviews and highlight videos.
- Creating short, animated videos.
- Shooting and editing still photographs of UNCTAD events and meetings.
- Applicants to the programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or
- Be enrolled, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor's level or equivalent).
- Be computer literate in design software and standard video, including Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Powerpoint, Word, Excel).
- Good knowledge of online platforms and working collaborately online;
- The University degree must be in the area of media, communications, graphic design and/or multimedia arts, journalism, marketing, public relations, international studies or closely related field;
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of French or Spanish is an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.