Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/06/2022 John Deere, Intern Aftermarket Marketing
Altrottstraße 31, Walldorf, Germania
Project/Business Management, Commerciale/Marketing, Scienze agrarie/alimentari
6 mesi. Inizio: 1 agosto 2022
- Conduct a lifecycle study on parts & service costs for selected equipment in the field of Golf course maintenance in close collaboration with product management, field team, dealers and customers.
- Support the product managers in the development of clear value selling communication and campaign implementation, leveraging the inputs provided by our counterparts in the factories.
- Coordinate small projects in the field of Marketing Communication or Process Improvement.
- Learn about & support projects around Marketing analytics and data visualization.
- You will have the opportunity to work with local, European and global contacts and learn about the global Aftermarket and Customer Support Organization.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Agricultural or Horticultural Sciences, Industrial Engineering & Management or a related field
- High level of customer orientation and passion to deliver customer value
- Good communication skills in English and ideally German or another European language that will enable you to converse with customers
- You enjoy to engage and collaborate with customers, dealers and colleagues
- Technical affinity and interest in the Aftermarket segment
- Working in international teams, personal responsibility, flexibility and organizational skills are your strengths
- MS Office – especially advanced excel skills, first experience with PowerBi would be an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.