Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/06/2022 Ferrero, Internship - Recruitment Specialist
r. de Trèves - Findel Business Center-Complexe B, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Organizzazione e gestione delle risorse umane
Inizio: settembre 2022
- Independently manage the full recruitment process, partnering with and ensuring excellent experience for all stakeholders in any recruitment journey;
- Collect job descriptions and requirements from HRBPs and Line Managers;
- Organize the kick-off meeting, to establish and ensure the best recruiting strategy, in partnership with HRBPs and Line Managers;
- Define and implement attraction and sourcing techniques;
- Prepare recruitment materials and evaluate the most effective recruiting channels to put in place: job advertisements posting, direct proactive sourcing, network activation, referral collections, recruiting agencies, etc;
- Assess and selection activities: screen candidates resumes and job applications, perform telephone screening calls, conduct interviews to assess both technical and soft skills;
- Ensure a diversity and inclusion approach;
- Ensure a high-quality recruiting experience to all stakeholders and manage all phases as a point of contact between all parts, building trustworthy interactions;
- Facilitate the offer process, giving support in the issuing and negotiation phase;
- Provide structured feedback to the candidates interviewed;
- Assuring the onboarding phase to provide a good experience to the candidate.
- Degree in Psychology, Business or Social Sciences. A specialization in Human Resources is a plus;
- Previous experiences in Recruitment is a plus;
- Very good communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal professionally and effectively with a lot of different stakeholders;
- Strategic global mindset and networking attitude.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 tools (in particular Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook);
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors and SAP HR are considered a plus.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.