Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/08/2022 Kelloggs, Analyst Internship
Belgicastraat 7, Zaventem, Belgio
Economia e finanza, Commerciale/Marketing
Within the Revnue Growth Management & Category Team you will be working on key business projects such as:
- Facilitating the implementation of the commercial strategy:
- Support the category managers in building the category and portfolio recommendations
- Support the sales team on key argumentation and tools
- Follow-up and analysis of key indicators in the category in order to help the implementation of the commercial strategy
- Follow-up and analysis of the performance of the Kellogg’s portfolio and competitors
- Help build assortment and merchandising recommendations for customers and follow-up the implementation of those projects.
- Participate to the building of future category and promotional plans:
- Understand the Benelux market and its trends to define assortment growth levers and the promotional strategy
- Build a recommendation on assortment changes and promotional planning to bring growth.
Within the International Team you’ will be reponsible for the following:
- Ensure reporting and understanding of monthly sales figures:
- Analyse monthly sales figures from different markets across our region
- Close contact and collaboration with Sales Teams in the markets to follow closely the performance and agreements.
- Ensure all figures for your accounts are accurate, reliable and relevant. Understand fluctuations and trends.
- Development of new reporting tools and improvement of current tools to bring analysis further.
- Prepare Customer meetings
- Have full understanding of al retailers’ performance, results and trends
- Update all market data per customer and country, and all tracking tools
- Work closely with the different markets
- Prepare customer presentations.
- Great analytical mindset: passion for figures and Excel
- Autonomy and strong organizational skills
- Fluent in English – French & Dutch are a plus
- Good communication skills
- Team spirit
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- A first experience in an analytical position.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.