Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/08/2022 Lonza, Operational Data Engineering-Intern
Rottenstrasse 6, Visp, Svizzera
- Responsible for the development of a data integration pipeline including the design of middleware, use of staging tables, combining different data sources and formats.
- Contributes to creating Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) tools to extract data from flat data files generated by our platform instrumentation.
- Assist in the automation of data preparation for use with analytics and machine learning.
- Provide guidance on analysis and interpretation of high-dimensional data.
- Enable a team of world class bioprocess scientists and data experts to turn data into actionable insights.
- Advance skills in Python and SQL.
- Familiarity with database design; preferably both relational and non-relational (NoSQL).
- Comfortable with on premises local databases (Oracle, MongoDB, MS Azure ,MySQL, SQLite MS SQL Server).
- Knowledge of Rest APIs is an advantage.
- Interested in understanding the context of Bioprocessing data generation.
- Curious, self-driven, analytical and excited to play with data.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.