Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/08/2022 Gore, Internship Strategic Marketing for GORE-TEX Outdoor- and Lifestyle apparel
Aiblinger Str. 60, Feldkirchen-Westerham, Germania
6 mesi. Inizio: 1 settembre 2022
- Analyze target markets, brand customers and consumers to provide input into positioning, product segmentation, value proposition and messaging, as well as pricing and essential communication activities
- Provide secondary market research and help us on quantitative as well as qualitative market research projects
- Manage your own projects within our leading GORE-TEX brand and operate customer/retail and consumer surveys
- Cooperate closely with our Marketing Specialists-Team.
- You are an enrolled student in economics, management, marketing or a similar course of study
- You speak fluent English and you understand German on an intermediate level
- You are passionate about our brands and markets (Outdoor- and Lifestyle apparel) and are highly motivated to gain new insights
- You are excited to work in an international team
- You have great communication skills and can convince with your driven and structured work ethics
- You are very pro-active and have an analytical mindset
- You enjoy outdoor activities like hiking.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.