Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/08/2022 IATA, Intern Service Desk
IATA - International Air Transport Association
Route de l'aéroport 33, Geneva, Svizzera
- Resolve complex problems and implement solutions;
- Focus on maintaining the IT environment (PC, printers, cell phones) with a Professional attitude and service;
- Provide Service Desk coverage during business hours for customers reporting incidents or seeking assistance in using the standard office automation desktop environment, applications;
- Ensure meticulous call logging of all incoming call;
- Ensure regular Customer communication and service delivery –first level software and hardware support;
- Escalate problems to the other ITS teams according to procedures;
- Share expert knowledge.
- You recently graduated (within one year) of an IT degree;
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office application suite and Adobe applications;
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English; knowledge of an additional language is an asset;
- You have the ability to remain calm, courteous and efficient in emergency situations;
- You have strong customer focus and interpersonal skills in a global environment;
- You have the ability to work as part of a global team;
- You have a high level of knowledge of multiple complex software packages, hardware and networks;
- You have experience with user administration in Active Directory;
- You have knowledge of basic hardware components.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.