Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/09/2022 Ferrero, Assistant Field Sales Manager Intern
Chaussée de la Hulpe 187, Brussels, Belgio
Project/Business Management, Commerciale/Marketing
6 mesi. Inizio: gennaio 2023
- Support the monitoring and analysis of the promotional results (retailer and field), using internal tools and results provided by the central purchasing.
- Support the monitoring and analysis of the Marketing mix on the field via our reporting tool:
- Presentation of our product range on the shelves
- POS materials
- Follow-up of the Sales KPIs on a national and Regional Account Representatives level.
- Update of field tools (rolling plan, planogram, other supporting documentation).
- Support the organization of internal meetings (FSM Meeting, Sales Meeting).
- Support in the creation of Activity Reports. Consolidation and Interpretation of field information & feedbacks.
- Support the budget management.
- Bachelor degree required, Master Degree or MBA from Business School, College or Engineering School
- Passionate about FMCG market.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with team members, suppliers and various other collaborators.
- Demonstrate organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Open-minded, diligent and autonomous.
- Proactive approach and ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines.
- Highly numerate with well-developed analytical skills and close attention to details
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot table), PowerPoint
- Fluency in French and English. Dutch is an asset.
Internship Agreement Mandatory.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.