Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/09/2022 UNCTAD, Digital Communications Internship in the Communications and External Relations
UNCTAD - United Nations Conference for Trade and Development
Palais des Nations, Geneva, Svizzera
3 mesi, rinnovabili
L'offerta scade il 18/10/2022
- Assists in the implementation of communication strategies and campaigns to engage with target audiences on UNCTAD priority issues and/or major events using social media and other digital communications tools.
- Conducts research and compiles information for use in the preparation and production of digital communication products/services for target audiences.
- Monitors and analyses current relevant trade and development events, public opinion and press, identifying issues and trends and reports on possible actions using digital communications.
- Assists in the production and editing of short videos, films, radio programmes, podcasts and website projects.
- Contributes with ideas on visual content, design elements, selects sound/visual materials and evaluates quality for inclusion in productions.
- Collects and produces digital content in different formats and/or platforms (infographic, videos, web stories, other).
- Assist in analyzing the impact, reach and engagement of digital marketing campaigns.
This internship position is offered in a remote modality and in-person in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Applicants to the programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
(a) Be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or,
(b) Be enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum bachelor's level or equivalent).
- Be computer literate in standard software applications;
- Related practical experience working with digital communication tools, including social media platforms , graphic design, video editing and production using communications tools such as Adobe, Canva, or comparable computer software.
- Related practical experience with social media analytics, digital marketing and website tools.
- Related experience creating content for digital publishing including adapting briefing notes, press releases and speeches for social media and/or websites.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, including continuing education of new marketing tactics and tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to translate complex research into common language.
- Overall knowledge of UNCTAD or other international organization working on international development and economic issues is desirable.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of Spanish or French is an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.