Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/09/2022 BMW, Intern in the area of UX-Design
BMW Car IT GmbH
Blaubeurer Str. 110, Ulm, Germania
Informatica/ICT, Grafica e Design
6 mesi (dal 1°novembre)
- You will gain real-world production experience on current projects and will be enabled to further develop their already existing technical skills as well as their design language.
- Working in an interdisciplinary team.
- Developing interaction models and use cases that connect directly with our customers.
- Creating prototypes that will be tested as part of usabilitie studies.
- Currently enrolled in a degree in UX-Design, Communication Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) or a related field.
- A design portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of usability design principles for web, mobile and/or automotive platforms. Be passionate about user experience design, have good communication skills in English and be not afraid to ask questions.
- Working knowledge of Figma or Sketch.
- Relevant internship work, work experience, or personal project experience outside the classroom in UX Design.
- Knowledge of prototype tools like Protopie.
- Experience or knowledge on usability studies.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.