Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/09/2022 Toyota, Internship Finance and Business Planning Office
Toyota Motor Europe
Bourgetlaan 60, Brussels, Belgio
Economia e finanza, Project/Business Management
As an Intern in Finance and Business Planning (BPO) Team, your will be responsible for the following project:
- Support BPO Team into the follow-up of a Business Case related to new Service/Product developed by Connected Division. Candidate should confirm base assumptions (such as Volumes, Revenues, Cost and Investment) and evaluate the Return of Investment under the supervision of BPO Team.
- With respect an important project developed together with CT’s Strategic Partner, the Candidate should carry out an activity of Value Engineering with the purpose of understanding and breaking down the Cost Structure and identify Cost Savings Opportunities.
- Degree in Business Engineering, Business Administration or Economics under complition
- Enthusiast for Mobility Transformation solutions
- Willing to embrace an inclusive and diverse culture
- Result driven and able to break down complex tasks into manageable portions
- Creative, rigorous, challenging and persevering
- Strong computer literate (MS Excel)
- Fluent in English - any other European language is an added value.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.