Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/01/2023 European Central Bank, ESRB Traineeship - Legal Profile
ECB - European Central Bank
Sonnemannstrasse 20, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
1.070 euro mensili
Benefit: indennità di alloggio
L'offerta scade il 14/02/2023
- Support the ESRB (European Systemic Risk Board), its decision-making bodies and the Secretariat in the fulfilment of their statutory responsibilities and obligations;
- draft legal instruments, such as recommendations and warnings, and assist with the adoption, transmission and publication of these instruments;
- provide legal advice on the interpretation of the EU financial services regulatory framework and assist colleagues with policy development;
- fulfil the role of secretary for assessments of compliance with ESRB recommendations.
- a bachelor’s degree or higher in law;
- advanced knowledge of EU law, including EU financial services law, covering fields such as banking, insurance and pension funds, capital markets and market infrastructure;
- a keen interest in financial stability matters and macroprudential policy, and an awareness of the wider economic, financial and political context;
- the ability to communicate the results of complex analytical work to a non-expert audience;
- a good knowledge of the MS Office package;
- an advanced (C1) command of English and an intermediate (B1) command of at least one other official language of the EU, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- a sound understanding of the macroprudential legal framework in the EU and the role of the ESRB;
- a strong interest in working in a multicultural environment or in gaining experience abroad.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.