Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/03/2023 Tikehau Capital, Internship - Client Services
32 Rue de Monceau, Paris, Francia
Economia e finanza
6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2023
- Participate in the production of reports for investors (position reporting and consolidated investment performance for each investor, management mandate reporting, Solvency II reporting, specific reporting on the assets of our funds,...
- Be in direct contact with our investors to answer their requests and questions;
- Monitor fund inflows and liabilities in order to ensure reliable identification of investors and to enable internal reporting on inflows and assets under management;
- Participate in the KYC-AML process and update KYC (Know Your Customer) for new and existing investors;
- Participate in the process of setting up and monitoring distribution/investment agreements and retrocession calculations;
- Work on major Client Service or cross-functional projects.
- A first degree in a relevant field;
- Good level in Excel (VBA would be a plus) and Powerpoint;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in French and English (oral and written) required.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.