Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/03/2023 UNCTAD, Internship in Institutional Investment Facilitation Section/DIAE
UNCTAD - United Nations Conference for Trade and Development
Palais des Nations, Geneva, Svizzera
Economia e finanza
L'offerta scade il 29/03/2023
The Institutional Investment Facilitation Section strives to expose interns to all three pillars of UNCTAD's activities: research, intergovernmental meetings and technical assistance to Governments mainly from developing countries.
Carrying out his/her tasks under the guidance and supervision of the supervisor, the intern will perform the following functions:
- Assist in conducting research on sustainable finance and international investment issues.
- Provide support to the development of a sustainable investment funds database.
- Provide support to meetings, workshops and community building activities under an institutional investor partnership programme focusing on SDG investment.
This internship position is offered under the remote modality of teleworking.
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- For this position, the university degree must be in the area of economics, political science, development studies or related area. Studies in economics, international investment, and skills in quantitative analysis are preferable;
- Be computer literate in standard software applications;
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of French is desirable;
- To work remotely the applicant shall have full access to a computer with a modern browser in which to run the latest version of Office 365 applications that will allow him/her to perform the tasks within the scope of the internship. The computer must have basic IT security best practices implemented.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.