Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/05/2023 International Olympic Committee, Olympian Intern
IOC - International Olympic Committee
Rte de Vidy 9, Lausanne, Svizzera
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer support, Turismo/Ospitalità/Eventi, Educazione e formazione, Commerciale/Marketing, Comunicazione/Giornalismo
12 mesi (dal 16 luglio)
L'offerta scade il 01/06/2023
- Support in overall programme operations and delivery of the Athlete365 Career+ workshops, Athlete Career Portal, Employment and all other career related services and resources across digital platforms (website, sharepoint, social media, online information) and in-person channels
- Support the coordination of the Athlete365 Career+ workshops and educator courses and events including travel arrangements with the travel agency, educators, shipments, reports, presentations, etc. and liaise with stakeholders as needed
- Support content creation, coordination and updates of digital content and resources on the Career+ section of the Athlete365 website and developing communications assets (interviews, articles, Olympian stories and testimonials, imagery, videos) to promote Athlete365 Career+
- Draft mass communications, coordinating meetings and preparing meeting materials.
- Manage the Athlete365 Career+ email inbox and provide overall support to athletes and all the Athlete365 Career+ global community including NOC /IF /CA and ACs, sports administrators, workshop educators, Athletes’ Commissions etc.
- Assist with the preparations and documents for the Athlete365 Career+ Steering Committee meetings
Athlete365 support programmes
- Provide input to programmes developed with the Worldwide Olympic Partners and Media Rights Holders
- Support the Athlete Partnership Managers with collecting and reviewing application data, creating campaigns and communication messages for specific programmes
- Assist with administrative tasks and logistics related to the management of Athlete partnership programmes
- Support the coordination of the Athlete365 Business Accelerator Programme
- Provide input for projects developed for the Youth Olympic Games Gangwon 2024 and for the Olympic Games Paris 2024
- Provide athlete-related input for the development of Athlete365 Career+, partnerships and selected athlete support programmes
- Coordinate reports and presentations on behalf of the Athlete Support & Partnerships Unit
- Organise internal and external meetings including guest badges, meeting rooms, travel arrangements, meals etc when requested
- Support in delivery of requests, presentations, events and activities within the Athletes’ Department and stakeholders.
- Bachelor or equivalent qualification in administration, management, psychology, education, marketing or any related subject area
- Project management experience
- Ideally with a dual career background
- Fluent in English with excellent writing skills. Knowledge of French and other languages is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Olympic Games participation as an “Aa” accredited athlete is mandatory.
- Knowledge of the sports world (Olympic Games, International Federations, Olympic movement structure)
- Experience working in an international environment
- Team work, collaboration, open communication, agility
- Ownership, proactivity, detail and results orientation
- Quality orientation, continuous improvement and process optimization mindset
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.