Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/05/2023 IAEA, Internship Innovation Team, Business Solutions Section, Division of Information Technology
IAEA - International Atomic Energy Agency
Wagramer Str. 5, Wien, Austria
L'offerta scade il 07/06/2023
- Research currently and not-currently-in-use technologies, applications, frameworks and platforms at the IAEA, in order to broaden the knowledge base and facilitate better technology decision making in BSS, MTIT and the Organization as the whole;
- Assist in the building of rapid prototypes and Proof of Concepts (PoC) to determine fit and usability;
- Participate in communication to business through workshops, consulting, drop-in sessions and other activities as required;
- Contribute to establishing an Innovation Programme by providing relevant inputs;
- Contribute to fostering innovation across the IAEA by suggesting ideas and drafting changes to existing processes and policies;
- Support on-going projects and activities.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Design or Behavioural Science.
- Exposure to a diverse range of technologies in the IT domain.
- Proven ability to learn new skills rapidly.
- Ability to visualise, share and present information.
- Knowledge in any of the following technologies is beneficial: Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Augmented/Virtual Reality, etc.
- Data Management
- HTML/Web Tools and Technologies
- Computer Programming.
- Candidates must be a minimum of 20 years of age and have completed at least three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a first degree.
- Candidates may apply up to one year after the completion of a bachelor's, master's or doctorate degree.
- Good written and spoken English essential; fluency in any other IAEA official language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish or Russian) an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.