Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/09/2023 UNODC, Intern Drug Control and Crime Prevention
UNODC - United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
International Centre, Wagramer Str. 5, Vienna, Austria
Giuridico/Legale, Politiche e affari internazionali, Scienze sociali e umanistiche
2-3 mesi, estendibili fino a 6
L'offerta scade il 29/09/2023
- Conduct research on criminal justice aspects of terrorism prevention and on specific counter-terrorism related thematic areas;
- Contribute to the elaboration of background documents, presentations, briefing notes, summaries, talking points and speeches;
- Assist in the preparation of national and regional technical assistance workshops, meetings, high-level events and conferences;
- Attend and take notes at meetings, as required; and
- Perform other tasks, as necessary.
- Applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- (a) be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- (b) be enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum bachelor’s level or equivalent).
- Be computer literate in standard software applications;
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations. Fluency in English, i.e. oral and written proficiency, is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.