Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/09/2023 BASF, Internship Counterparty Risk Management
Heinigstraße 50, Ludwigshafen, Germania
Economia e finanza
3-6 mesi. Inizio: dicembre 2023
- You will support us in projects related to customer credit risk, trade finance and bank risk management.
- You will conduct ad-hoc research and analyses which are triggered by macroeconomic developments (e.g. mergers of banks, insolvencies, international conflicts, etc.)
- You will be involved in the assessment of short-term country risks and you will get to know different hedging instruments.
- You will be involved in the preparation of analyses of individual key accounts.
- You will get to know the global customer credit risk community and you will gain understanding of the set-up in a multinational corporation.
- You will be part of our digital roadmap and you can actively shape future developments.
- Ongoing studies in fields such as economics, industrial engineering, computer science or mathematics
- convincing academic performance and high interest in financial topics
- basic knowledge of balance sheet, cash flow statement and profit and loss statement
- optional: knowledge of PowerBI, Tableau, SAP and databases
- experienced handling of MS Office standard applications
- very good analytical skills and an always accurate and independent way of working
- communicative and open personality
- German language skills are a plus.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.