Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/09/2023 Cartier, Internship - International communication coordination intern
51 Rue François 1er, Paris, Francia
6 mesi. Inizio: gennaio 2024
Fino a 1.400 euro mensili lordi (a seconda del livello di studi)
- Follow strategic and creative guidelines set by the Maison
- Participate to regular discussions with international markets to follow their strategy development
- Assist in coordinating local markets’ projects and related global campaigns’ creative needs
- Assist in the definition and production of local communications content (print, digital, & social media) from start to finish
- Coordinate with in-house teams and agencies
- Be responsible for proper invoicing and budget adherence.
- You are a student in a Communication, Marketing or equivalent school.
- You are organized, meticulous, proactive and you have a sense of creativity and appreciation for the world of luxury.
- You are international and culturally aware.
- Your enthusiasm, team spirit and your responsiveness will allow you to grow in your duties.
- You have very good interpersonal skills and you know how to adapt to your different interlocutors.
- You are comfortable speaking and writing in English. French is a plus.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.